Kia Carnival Overview:
The Kia Grand Carnival is the second product under consideration for the Indian market. The company had revealed its plans to launch a new car in India every six-nine months and the Grand Carnival is expected to be launched in the first half of 2020. Also known as the Kia Sedona in some global markets, the Grand Carnival is available in seven, eight, and eleven-seat configurations.
In India, the luxury MPV is expected to be powered by a 2.2-liter CRDi diesel motor that makes 202bhp and 441Nm and will be mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. Internationally, it also gets a 3.3-liter V6 petrol engine; however, the chances of this powertrain coming to our shores are bleak. Kia Motors India is considering a price of around Rs 25 lakh (ex-showroom) for the Grand Carnival.
Kia Carnival Price
Kia Carnival price starts at ₹ 29.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 34.98 Lakh (Avg. ex-showroom). Carnival comes in 4 variants. Carnival base model price in diesel is ₹ 29.99 Lakh. Whereas the price of the Carnival automatic version starts from ₹ 29.99 Lakh.
- Stylish design – The cues lend it more of an SUV stance than a traditional MPV
- Roomy interiors – Spacious, huge glass area results in breath-taking visibility
- Impressive ride quality – Be it low speeds or high, it soaks almost everything
- Premium people mover – Leather, soft-touch points, loads of feel-good features
- Powerful motor – Tremendous torque thrown at the wheels eases driving duties